Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Are you up to the challenge???


This week I have started the clomid challenge test. It is suppose to test if my ovaries respond to fertility meds. I had bloodwork done on day 3 of my cycle and I started taking the pills on Sunday!
Of course I forgot to take my pill this morning and Husband had to drive 20 minutes out of his way to bring it to me. He is my knight in shining armor because he didn't even hesitate to do it!!

Anyway, I'm totally freaked out by the possible side effects of Clomid.....it can make you really hormonal.....Husband is REALLY freaked out by that!!

There is also a chance that the clomid could work this cycle and we'll have a BIG FAT POSITIVE pregnancy test around the middle of September....Hope! I've still got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home