Sunday, April 15, 2007

Psalm 126:3

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

Okay, I have to admit that I had become a little bitter lately. I've been jealous of my friends who are pregnant and I feel surrounded by baby bellies everywhere I go. I even told JW this week that I hated Target because of all the pregnant women there. I mean, I said I hated Target!!! Target, the most wonderful place. Obviously I was a little out of my head.

Then this morning at church we had the best time of worship and fellowship. I was completely reminded of that God is sovereign. His plan for us will unfold and it is perfect. It is better than any plan we can make for ourselves. We also took time as a small group to pray for lots of things including the two women who are pregnant, the couple who has their agency interview this week for their adoption and the two of us who are trying---me with injectibles and Traci preparing for IVF. It was awesome to be surrounded by people who love us, care for us and are walking along side us on this journey to be a family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home