Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cycle 15--Cycle Day 15....and counting

Well, we're in the middle of another cycle. I've been using the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM) and it is great. I can't believe I didn't get one earlier.
I also had an ultrasound done on Friday and Dr. Deem saw some nice follicles so I got a trigger shot to promote ovulation.

So, if we've timed everything right and God decides it is our month then I should get a positive pregnancy test on Nov 9th----my husband's birthday!! That would be so awesome.

Part of me is scared to hope too much but I can't help it. Dr. Deem said that if we don't get pregnant this month then she wants to do an HSG so at least things are moving in the right direction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home