Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shot success

Well, I took all my shots. It really wasn't bad. The anticipation was the worst part. The first morning I actually woke up late which was kind of good because I didn't have time to sit and over think....I only had time to stick and go.

Also, I got trained at my doctor's office on a follistim pen....but I actually wound up getting a Gonal-F pen. The set up was slightly different so I had to read and re-read the directions. The first two mornings I was seriously wondering if I was doing it right because it seemed so easy.

I had my ultrasound on Monday though and I must've been doing it right because my ovaries responded well and Dr. K gave me a lollipop for doing such a good job with my injections.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home