Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Any 1st and 15th Siestas out there?

I frequently read the Living Proof Ministries blog written by Beth Moore and her two daughters, Amanda and Melissa. For 2009, LPM has challenged their readers with scripture memory. The plan is to pick out a new verse to memorize on the 1st and another one on the 15th.....so if you follow the plan you'll memorize 24 pieces of scripture this year. Since over 3000 people have posted that they will participate I was wondering if any of my blog friends were. If you are, then comment so we can encourage each other throughout this year. And I'd love to know what verses you are memorizing....

My verse for the first two weeks in January is Psalm 119:9-12
How can a young man keep his way pure?
By living according to your word.
I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart that
I might not sin against you.
Praise be to you, O Lord,
teach me your decrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home