Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thankful...

This year I'm thankful. I'm thankful for...

....our new jobs. JW and I both took new jobs this year and they are both working out well. We like where we're working and both of us are being challenged professionally like never before.

....our new house. It is so much closer to my parents and my sister (about 20 minutes instead of an hour and 20 minutes). It has been great.

....finding a new church. We loved our old church and weren't sure if we'd find a new place when we moved. We found a place that is great though and we can't wait to build relationships there.

....my niece's adoption was finally finalized. Our family has lived on the fine line between hope and despair for the past year waiting for this to happen. Finalization was a week before Thanksgiving.

....and of course I'm thankful for my little pilgrim. And how wonderful it is to be married to the man of my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home