Saturday, November 18, 2006

Clomid Crisis.....

So, my insurance company decided that I needed to have my clomid delivered by an online pharmacy instead of getting it filled at the CVS on the corner.

My clomid was delivered to my school on Friday. I had it delivered to work since FedEx requires a signature.

At about 5:30 on Friday night I realize that no one brought a Fed Ex box to my classroom! I realize that I have NO clomid!! And that the school is probably locked down for the Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

So I call my principal and 2 assistant principals trying to figure out how to get my clomid. They must think I'm a nut. I wound up going up there and trying to find a janitor to let me into the building.

LOTS OF PANIC was involved but I got my clomid!! YIPPEE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home