Sunday, April 29, 2007

Friday night....

Friday night....
Cheerleading tryouts after school. 16 super cute and great girls made the squad for next year! I'm so excited. All my girls from last year made the 8th grade squad so that was exciting too.

After tryouts I ran to the grocery store and started to feel cramping in my stomach. I came home and could barely stand up straight. I have never experienced pain like that before. I tried to go to the bathroom but it didn't relieve the pain at all. JW arrived home and was very worried about the fact that I was in so much pain and could barely stand. I threw up several times at which point I thought my appendix had ruptured and finally agree to go the ER.

We signed in at the ER around 10pm and stayed until a little after 2. The diagnosis = multiple ovarian cysts. I've never been in this much pain ever. I go to see Dr. K on Monday morning to find out more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home