Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy days of doing nothing....


So, I've spent the past three weeks staring at this perfect little face...and honestly, it hasn't gotten old at all. Not the least bit. I feel like I've been very busy the last few weeks but I can't really tell you anything we've accomplished. He eats, he sleeps, and we repeat again and again. I did find a preschool for him to attend in August when I return to work. This was a huge check off the to-do list. We are moving in two and a half weeks and I desperately need to start packing....but I'm kind of busy staring at my little angel.

8 Comments:

Blogger Yetty said...

He is cute, and that hair... totally gorgeous

6:42 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Caterpillar said...

Congratulations, He's beautiful.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats!

8:23 PM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

ahhhh! What an angel!!! He's gorgeous!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Cibele said...

He is so adorable, you've accomplished a lot... surviving these first few weeks with a happy baby and a happy mommy, that is not a easy task! I am glad you were bale to find daycare for him!!! Congratulations

3:44 PM  
Blogger M said...

Just found your blog. Great looking family you have! :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger katd said...

He is so sweet! I love his little fist up by his face while he sleeps. So precious:)

1:57 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

awwww, he's a cutie!!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home