Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Do you need a glass of water?

So after my terrible weekend with the cysts JW has been waiting on me hand and foot. I'm being spoiled and loving every minute of it. Sunday night I laid down in bed and then remembered I needed to take my prometrium. I asked JW if he would get my pills off the kitchen counter and bring them to me in the bed.

He asked, "Do you need a glass of water?" I answer, "No. It'll be okay."

He comes back moments later with the pills and looking at the bottle says, "Are you sure you don't want some water to help swallow these?"

My response: "Well, I don't actually have to swallow it."

At this point a sick look spreads across his face as it dawns on JW exactly how one takes prometrium!

1 Comments:

Blogger nickoletta100 said...

OK, LOLing right now, hee hee. Poor men, things they wish they didn't know.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home