Tuesday, October 02, 2007

111 is my magic number!!

We had our first beta yesterday and it was 111!! I'm pregnant. I'm actually pregnant. I really didn't believe it when the nurse called. I still don't really believe it.

I had purchased a onesie from the college we attended over a year ago and intended to give it to JW when we finally got pregnant. So, I took it to work with me yesterday just in case. I got the news around 2pm but we'd already agreed not to talk on the phone about the news whether it was good or bad......so I got home about 4:30pm. I walked in the door and said, "I have a gift for my baby's daddy." And then the excitement began!!!!

We told both sets of our parents, my sister and his brother last night. Otherwise we are keeping it quiet from real life people for as long as possible.....which probably isn't going to be that long since a lot of people know we did IVF.

I have my 2nd beta tomorrow morning and we're hoping to see it double!

I'M PREGNANT!!!! Woohoo!!!

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger hope548 said...

Congratulations! Dreams do come true. I hope all goes well!

9:30 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOWOWOWWOWOWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you!!!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

CONGRATS!!!! You must be sooo excited. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

YEAH!!!!

That's wonderful news, congratulations! Enjoy every minute of it

11:25 AM  
Blogger In Search of Morning Sickness said...

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT! THAT IS GREAT!


Wonderful news on the # too! Good luck tomorrow!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

YAH YAHH AYHA YAH YAH YAH

11:56 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Such great news. Can't wait to hear tomorrow's number!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Congrats!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger andrea_jennine said...

Holy cow! What a nice high number! Congrats!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Yetty said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!! i'm so happy for you :) :) :) really really excited

1:52 PM  
Blogger hammygirl said...

That's so so so awesome!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Just posted on the nest too but I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congrats! Hoping for doubling!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Lori Lavender Luz said...

So happy for you!

1:46 PM  
Blogger glenna marshall said...

Wow! Pregnant! What a magical word that is! I'm excited for you and hoping that your numbers double!

8:05 PM  
Blogger GLouise said...

Congratulations my dear!!!! So happy for you!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Congrats!!! I hope you see your betas doubling nicely!! ;)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Nica said...

CONGRATS!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Congratulations!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger In Search of Morning Sickness said...

So tell us your 2nd beta!

BTW, I just got the caramel apple candy corn and you're right... I'll eat it but wouldnt' buy again. However, I heard better reviews on teh caramel candy corn. I'll have to try that but I couldn't splurge all at once.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home