Friday, September 14, 2007

Here's the plan....

I went in for bloodwork and an ultrasound this morning. I showed my stomach to Dr. K because I have red blotches around my injection sites. I also told him that the repronex burns when I inject it.....so he said not to do the repronex anymore and that I could do two doses of Gonal-F instead.

But then he did the sonogram and saw what my ovaries were doing and said.....Actually do the Gonal-F tonight, the lurpon in the morning and then you should come back tomorrow and then we're probably going to be ready for retrieval on Monday. Holy cow! Monday!! I can't believe it. So I have an ultrasound again tomorrow and we're probably doing retrieval on Monday....woohoo!!

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I really want to stay focused on the Lord throughout this whole process. He is the one who holds our lives in his hands. We will have a family when His timing is right. I think it is easy to lose focus or to focus on the wrong things. I don't want to put my hope in medicine or my doctor. I want to put my hope in Jesus.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Yay on your ER monday!! I hope they get lots of eggies!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger andrea_jennine said...

I just prayed these verses from Psalm 20 for you!

4 May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans!
5 May we shout for joy over your salvation, and in the name of our God set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions!

6 Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with the saving might of his right hand.
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home