Saturday, September 15, 2007

Triggering tonight...

We went in this morning for one more ultrasound with Dr. K. None of his staff come in on Saturdays so it was just him and us. He drew my blood and did an ultrasound. The follicles are looking good with about 10 total in the 15-20 range and most of them closer to 20. There are two that are 23 and 24mm but Dr. K said sometimes they don't get eggs out of the bigger ones.

Anyway, he told me to trigger tonight at 7:30pm and I almost fell off the table because I knew what was coming next: Egg Retrieval at 6:30 am on Monday morning!!! 6:30?? In the morning?? I'm not even up at that time on a work day. I'm not very good with mornings but I'm thinking that I'll be so nervous/excited that I won't have a problem getting up.

Part of me can't believe that we're even doing IVF and that all of this is real. So, keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for us on Monday morning!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Great news!

Good luck Monday

1:19 PM  
Blogger Searching said...

Wow!!!! How AWESOME is that?!?! Good luck! :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger andrea_jennine said...

How exciting!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Wow, that is early! I'd be half asleep on the table.

Wishing you lots of luck for Monday! XOXO

9:18 PM  
Blogger In Search of Morning Sickness said...

You are only 1 week behind me!!! Wow! I know what that excitement feels like. ER is not bad at all, honestly, and I hope and pray they get lots of good looking eggs in there!!!!!!!! Keep posting updates when you can, it's exciting to read!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Yetty said...

i will be praying for you. The mercies of God are new every morning & I pray that God will send His word before you on monday. Remember He who bagan a good work in you is faithful & will keep you till the day of its completion :)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Searching said...

I've been praying for you- still waiting to hear how the retrieval went!! Did you get any sleep?

9:19 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear how many they get and your fert report! Best of luck Monday!!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home