Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let the Baking Begin....

Here they are!! The two "Maybe Babies" were transferred and are now ready to bake.

Overall the transfer itself was pretty painless....however the nurse pressing on my full bladder with the ultrasound thing totally sucked. See, they asked me to come in at 10:15 and to be working on a full bladder.....well, the clinic was running a little behind so we didn't even get to the procedure room until 11:15!!!! My bladder was extremely full and I was almost in tears because it was hurting so badly.....the minute she stopped pressing I felt so relieved.

Then we came home and my parents came over to bring us lunch and hang out. JW and my dad fixed some stuff around the house, my mom did laundry and I slept....it is wonderful to be spoiled. My friend Callie brought over dinner and it was delicious. I could really get use to this princess business.
Now the waiting begins.....


Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm so glad everything went well! Those are some beautiful embies.

I would have peed right there on the table. Kudos to you for keeping it in control!

7:27 PM  
Blogger andrea_jennine said...

I had the same full bladder thing happen at my 2nd transfer. I drank a full bottle of water on our 45 minute drive to the clinic, so I knew my bladder was full enough, but a nurse kept coming through the waiting room saying "Drink more water!" So I did, and I was in agony. The ultrasound tech took one look at my bladder, handed me a cup, and told me to go fill it to relieve some of the pressure. Whew!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Beautiful little babies ;) Good luck with the 2ww

9:46 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Those are beautiful babies!!! Snuggle in for the long haul little ones! You are not allowed to come out for 9 more months!

3:19 PM  
Blogger glenna marshall said...

Wow--this is exciting!! I'm anxiously waiting with you!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home