Friday, October 05, 2007

253! Whew!

So, Wednesday's beta was 253. Woohoo!!


It is so surreal this pregnancy thing. I've wanted to be pregnant for so long that I'm not quite sure what to do with myself now. I'm excited. I'm scared. I'm happy....all at the same time. It doesn't really feel real.

I have fluid in my abdomen from all the medications. My RE says this is to be expected but it feels weird that my pants already don't fit at 4 1/2 weeks.

Thanks so much for all the congratulations and best wishes. I love y'all!!

8 Comments:

Blogger glenna marshall said...

Wow! That's wonderful news!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Awesome beta! Congrats!!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger andrea_jennine said...

Great news!

8:48 AM  
Blogger hope548 said...

I am really excited for you. I kept checking back wondering about the second beta. As the reality sinks in, I'm sure you'll get more and more excited. Wishing you smooth sailing!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congrats!

Don't fret the swelling too much.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news!

8:33 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

wooohooo!!!! YAY Great beta!!!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger katd said...

That's great news!! I'm so glad things are moving along well for you:)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home