Friday, October 12, 2007

Giving 'em something to talk about....

I work in the front office of a middle school. I work with the "at-risk" kids. Today I ate lunch in the middle of a huge project but the rest of the office ladies ate together---secretaries, assistant principal and principal. Anyway, all the secretaries were talking about me and asking if I was pregnant.

Here were the symptoms they've noticed:
1) I've looked "green" the past few days....although today it might've been from the paint fumes since our office was painted last night
2) I've been really tired (I must look tired because I haven't told any of them I'm tired)
3) They've noticed a little poochiness in my mid section.

So, basically I'm green, fat and look terrible. HA HA HA!!
I'm so thankful I am pregnant because wouldn't it be awful for people to think you were fat, green and ugly for no reason at all :) :)

Anyway, it was funny because my principal knows I'm pregnant so she called me into her office to tell me that the other office ladies are on to me and be ready because they might try to find out.

I'm going shopping after school tonight to get a few pairs of pants that have a little more room in the waist and some new tops.....because I'm hoping the poochiness in my stomach continues until June!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger nickoletta100 said...

HAHAHA!!! Sounds like Shrek!!! I am sure they will call it all a pregnancy glow once they know the truth!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Buy some cute outfits!

Best of luck with the source of your poochiness!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

First time by and just catching up with your story. A BIG congratulations to you on the pregnancy! I look forward to watching your journey!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home