Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The End is Near....

The end of this pregnancy is drawing near. We went to the doctor yesterday and as we checked out I made all of my appointments for the remaining weeks. The weirdest part was that I only made 4 appointments....and one of them is for after my due date.

The appointments are every week now and I actually get to get undressed from the waist down!! They feel like real appointments instead of just sitting there talking. I know...I'm excited about undressing at the doctor's office...I'm a freak.

So, baby is good, weight gain is good, the end is near and there is no turning back!! I can't wait to meet this little one.

3 Comments:

Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Sooooooo exciting!!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Yetty said...

Ah Amy, maybe our stirrup days have us scared for life. A doc's office visit is no fun with clothes on :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger katd said...

Oh my goodness!! It seems like it has just flown by! How exciting:)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home