Monday, May 14, 2007

Frustration.....

The nurse called Friday to tell me that my blood test was negative....she also said that Dr. K would call me this weekend to discuss. Well, he didn't call. So I called him today a little before 9am but I haven't heard back. I called back at 3pm and still nothing.

I'm not doing meds this cycle so it isn't a huge deal but I'm just frustrated because if I was doing meds I would've needed to come in today for blood work.....plus I just want to hear his opinions about the last cycle and what we'll do next cycle to prevent OHSS again. I have questions!!!! Of course I don't want to be a total pest.....but I'll probably call him again at 4:30pm.....I mean, isn't this why my insurance company pays him the big bucks????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home