Friday, May 18, 2007

Going through the valley....

There is this song by Third Day called Mountain of God. Everytime I hear it I think that maybe it was written just for JW and me and for this season in our lives.

Here are part of the lyrics:

Even though the journey’s long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who’s gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I’ve been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God

As I travel on the road
That You have lead me down
You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me
I have need for nothing more
Oh, now that I have found
That You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me

I confess from time to time
I lose my way
But You are always there
To bring me back again

Sometimes I think of where it is I’ve come from
And the things I’ve left behind
But of all I’ve had, what I possessed
Nothing can quite compare
With what’s in front of me
With what’s in front of me

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cibele said...

This song speaks a lot to my heart too. It is hard going through the valley. But if that is what takes for us to stand on the mountain top, so be it!!!!!!!! I just don't want to lose myself in the process.
I hope we get there soon

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home