Monday, June 18, 2007

I should be at work.

I should've gone to work today. I need to start calling parents of kids who failed our state standardized achievement test. I need to tell them that their kid is going to be in a remediation class next year instead of an elective. I am not looking forward to any of these conversations.

But I didn't go to work today which means I will have to go Tuesday and Wednesday and probably stay for longer than I'd like. My goal is to have everyone called by the middle of next week......we'll see.

I also needed to do research at work for a project that I'm working on for grad school....but I can put that off for a few more days :)

On the IF front, shots are going well.....although I'm pushing so little medication that it seems pointless. I'm intrigued to see how my ovaries are responding to the clomid and small amounts of Gonal-F based on how the ovaries totally FREAKED OUT last time.

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Phantzi said...

Hey - just jumped over from the Stirrup Queens virtual lushery! I hope you have a wonderful time in Belize! I've been there snorkeling and doing some work for Habitat for Humanity, loved it! Good luck with the grad school too. I'm about to start my second year and concur with the feeling that "I must be crazy" to be trying to do both at the same time. We're hoping to do our first IUI soon.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Amy,

Thanks for your note. I really appreciate all the kind words, and I sure can use all the luck I can get! Sorry to hear about your struggles with the insurance company. I hope that you won't need to move on to IVF, but if you do, I also hope that the insurance gods smile upon you soon!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oooh, cheerleading camp with 7th graders. You definitely have earned a free drink or two.

Hope you get good news with your scan.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home