Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Smashed into rock. Pressed down by hard place.

Well, the insurance company denied our request to move on to IVF. They will still cover IVF but we have to do 2 more cycles of IUI with injectibles....despite the fact that my doctor doesn't really think those will work. Awesome, right? So much for getting all those IVF appointment out of the way during the summer. The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

I'm so frustrated.

Update: Actually my RE called and said we can do IUI this cycle because he thinks I'll be ready to go before the lab closes and he goes on vacation. He said that if it takes longer he can send me over to his partner in Dallas's office....which is a little further but it is summer and I'm not working so no big deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Well I'm really sorry to hear they denied temporarily the IVF plan, however yay that you don't have to waste this cycle bc the dr's on vacation!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home