Saturday, May 26, 2007

School's Out for Summer!!! (sort of)

Well, yesterday was my last day of work. School is out for summer. I love my job but I also look forward to two and half months of not working.....of not hanging out with middle school kids every day....of not dealing with the day to day stresses of work in general. But school is only sort of out for me because I start grad school on May 31st. I'm getting my master's in educational leadership. My goal is to eventually become a principal.....although that is a long way away at this point. Anyway, I'm only taking two classes this summer but they are night classes which means I'll go to school from 5-9 two nights a week. I was irritated by this mainly because it is the opposite of JW's schedule. He'll be coming home from work after I've already left for class. So I feel like I'll be seeing very little of him in the coming weeks.

The good part about night classes is that I won't have to worry about missing class to go to Dr. K's office for monitoring and what not. I'm excited about moving on to IVF. It feels like we're making progress and becoming closer to realizing this dream of becoming parents. At the same time I have this strong hope that we'll get pregnant this cycle and won't even have to worry about IVF. I think this is the part that is so confusing to me. I have so much hope in this cycle. I've had so much hope during the previous 20 cycles as well. I think it is all this hope that makes things hard but I'm not sure where I'd be without the hope either.

"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:25

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home