Sunday, September 09, 2007

Holy Bruise, Batman!

Wow! I don't know what I did yesterday morning with that repronex shot but I have a huge bruise and it hurts!! The difficult thing is I can't give myself shots on that side of my belly button now because I can't pinch up the skin because of the bruise.

This morning's repronex went much better.....and I made JW take me out to breakfast at my favorite little breakfast place.



I did tote my Gonal-F to the Baylor game last night. I did the shot in the backseat of my brother in law's car while we were leaving the stadium. I was kind of nervous about it but I don't think anyone even noticed that I gave myself a shot....I'm just that smooth (at least with the pen....not so much with the repronex).

Update on our friends: All three of our friends' embryos survived the thaw and were transferred on Thursday afternoon. We're keeping our fingers and toes crossed for them to stick!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Searching said...

GREAT news about your friends!! :) Sorry to hear about that bruise! Sounds like it hurts!! Happy to hear that the shot at the game went well- one more thing to cross off the list till baby time!

3:25 PM  
Blogger andrea_jennine said...

Too funny about giving yourself shots at the Baylor game! I'll have to tell all my Waco friends to look for the girl with needles when they go to see the Bears, so they can meet my internet friend!

4:54 PM  
Blogger katd said...

How funny about giving yourself the shot in the backseat. I love it:) You do what you've gotta, I suppose!
I'm glad you got to have breakfast at your favorite place - you deserve it! :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home