Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Highlights....

Friday night---Mexican food! YUM!

Saturday--babysat my niece Ava. She's almost 5 months old and is getting SO fun. She laughs so much and loves to play with her toys. She is also rolling all over so you can't take your eyes off her for a minute....okay, in all honesty we haven't been able to take our eyes off her since my sister brought her home because she is just so darn cute. JW was so good at holding her, feeding her and entertaining her when I was tired.....but he did leave all the diaper changing up to me.

Sunday--I felt the baby move for the first time!! It was crazy and wonderful. We have our next ultrasound a week from today and I'm so excited to see our little one again.

2 Comments:

Blogger katd said...

You felt the first movement? :) What a special day! And you started the weekend off with Mexican food - is there anything better? :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

YAY for feeling the baby move!!! That is soooooo exciting!!!!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home