Thursday, November 29, 2007

Here's to you....

JJ at Reproductive Jeans had the idea to give shout-outs to the blogs that inspired you to start yours.


First and foremost the blog that really got me started was Stirrup Queens. Not only do I totally agree that Mel's thoughts are always "spot-on" but I love the virtual lushary and the hundreds of blogs on her blog roll. Just scrolling through the list makes you feel less alone.


Secondly, I have to admit that I was totally inspired by my many real life friends and their baby blogs. It seemed like suddenly everyone was blogging about having a baby.....and I didn't have one and I needed a place to talk about that. Especially because when this blog started we hadn't really told anyone about our struggles.

And now there are so many of you that I read regularly. I love when my bloglines shows you have updated. Your stories touch my heart. There are so many posts I've read that have helped me put my own feelings into words--for myself and for others.

1 Comments:

Blogger katd said...

I too am a fan of Mel and the virtual lushary - although it frequently makes me want a real drink :) It was the first place I felt less alone, too:)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home