Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Not again.... (Updated)

Last night when I was getting ready for bed I noticed that my stomach was really uncomfortable. I wouldn't call it a pain....just discomfort. Sort of like a menstrual cramp (although I don't really get those). It was uncomfortable enough that I took 2 extra strength tylenol and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning with the same feeling. I'm thinking the cysts are back. I could get out of bed and walk around which I could barely do last time. I decided to call my RE.....he's out of the country so they referred me to their Dallas office about an hour away. So, I'm off to get checked out by the Dallas RE. JW is out of town on business so my mom is going to meet me over there.

I feel like a baby. I feel like they are going to take a look and say "This isn't really a big deal." I feel like I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill.....but I also feel that something is not right with me and after our experience a few months ago that kind of freaks me out.

UPDATE: Well, the Dallas RE basically said it wasn't a big deal. He thought my ovaries looked fine on the ultrasound. There was some fluid but he says that is to be expected. The doctor and the sonographer both seemed pretty sure that it looked like I ovulate.
The doctor did mention that I should probably stop doing IUIs and move on to IVF.....it is now official that EVERYONE except our insurance company recognizes this.
Anyway, I went shopping with my mom afterwards and then drove home....I'm still really uncomfortable but I guess I just have to wait it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home