Friday, July 20, 2007

400 visits??? Holy moley!!

At one time I was convinced that no one really read my blog....except my sister. So, I put a counter on to see if anyone was actually following our journey. Amazingly, our visitor count rolled past 400 today. So, either there are readers or my sister needs to stop checking it so much!!

I think the number 1 thing I've learned through blogging is that we are not on this journey alone and there are so many couples out there who are down in the trenches with us. Thank you for the encouraging comments and for sharing your lives on your own blogs. I have drawn encouragement from some many of you.....and I look forward to the day that our infertility blogs feature baby pictures!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home