Monday, July 16, 2007

A work in progress....

Well, I'm taking my shots and clomid as directed and having all the usual side effects. JW is traveling a TON for work right now and I'm a little worried about him being out of town on the IUI date. The stressful part about JW's work schedule is that he might not know he's going somewhere until 3 days before or the depositions might get cancelled or offered by phone at the last minute. Ahh....it is just all part of this infertility process I guess.

I'm going to blame my total lack of work ethic on the fertility drugs too---because that seems like a good out. I have about two and a half weeks before my final project is due in my Monday night grad school class....haven't even started yet. Definitely need to get on that this week. I'm such a procrastinator.


On a semi-related note, I have a good friend who just finished her first IVF and is scheduled to have her beta on Friday. I am so excited and nervous for them at the same time. Someone was talking about it yesterday at church about how hard it must be for them to wait 2 weeks to find out......all of us who've done the 2 week wait more than our fair share can sympathize with the craziness/agony/hope of those 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home