Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Maybe I should've paid more attention in Computer Science

My freshman year in college I took a computer science course. We learned how to program in C++. It was probably the hardest class I took in college for three reasons:
1) I had NO experience in programming.
2) The class was taught on macs and the computers in the computer science lab were all macs and I had never used a mac before.....I love them now but at the time it was so confusing.
3)The professor would lecture in class and then expect you to just go out and program.
4)Programming in general is very frustrating because it is like learning another language and after you've written line upon line of code your program won't run because you left out a comma in line 37 or have an extra space in line 52.
5) I was an education major and most of the other classes were pretty easy.

Anyway, as I'm trying to update the template in blogger tonight I'm thinking that I probably should've paid more attention. It took me forever to figure out how to add "We're all in this together" and get 7 blogs linked there. I have more to add but I'm going to go watch Big Brother now.

On a side note: I made a B+ in computer science because there was a cute boy who helped me.

1 Comments:

Blogger nickoletta100 said...

Well good job! You deserve and A!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home