Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally pictures....



So, last Thursday at a little after 10:30pm my water broke. We took one last picture of my belly before heading to the hospital.

Long story short....(I need to find time to write down all the details)

....our son was born at 11:55am the next day. I had an amazing epidural and didn't feel a thing.

The moment he was born and they announced he was a boy and laid him on my chest was one of the greatest moments ever. It made everything we've been through worth it.

But anyway....enough with the words....here are the pictures!!!

Noah under the lights


Holding my son for the first time....

Another close up of his sweet face. He looks just like his dad. It is crazy.




Daddy admiring his son

After 2 1/2 days at the hospital and tons of visitors, we're ready to head home.


Our little family of 3 at last!!




Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement on this journey. I know many of you are still finding your path toward parenthood. You're in my prayers, girls. The Lord has a plan for you!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Yetty said...

God bless you and your family Amy and congratulations to you. Your pictures & words brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing

9:29 PM  
Blogger glenna marshall said...

He's adorable! Look at all that hair!
You all look SO happy--I'm really happy for you! Praise God for His blessing in your life!!

Congrats, Mommy!

-glenna-

7:48 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Great Pictures!! Congratulations!! Now for the lack of sleep to come!! :) Keep blogging by the way! :)

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I have been reading your blog for a bit now and just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! :)
Your baby is so adorable!

3:31 PM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

WOnderful pictures!!!! Congrats again!!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful!!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Maria (MKC101103) said...

Oh I just got all teary reading this!!! Congratulations. He his gorgeous with a great little head of hair.

I'm so happy for you!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I just started blogging and have been checking out blogs on infertility (I start Lupron shots for our first IVF in 2 weeks) and came across your. WOW. I could relate to so many of your thoughts and stories! It's so great to hear that you had a baby! Congrats!

9:19 PM  
Blogger docgrumbles said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Thanks so much for you reply comment...I was worried about taking a trip and doing the shots! BTW...have you ever been told you look like the Suzanne Cryer? She's an actress. And..your baby is adorable!!!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Sorry I'm late on the Congratulations...just got my computer back this weekend.

He's just perfect!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Enjoy every minute of it. :)

*HUGS*

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

CONGRATS to you and your DH on the birth of your son. He is absolutely beautiful. God is good and it looks like we both have prrof of that. My little boy was born through IVF. Check out my site sometime. I am going to add your link to mine with hopes that it will be ok with you. Enjoy Mommyhood!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Bake Me A Cake! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

May the LORD bless you and your family...

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home