Monday, November 19, 2007

Appointment today....

We went for our first "official" OB visit today. We heard the heartbeat again on a doppler. Again it was amazing. Man it is nerve wracking when they are looking for it though.....worse than waiting to see if your follicles are big enough.
I love my OB. She's great. She answered all our questions, gave us tons of info, talked to us about the quad screen test and CF testing.
No ultrasound today since we had one two weeks ago. I definitely got spoiled at Dr. K's where you get a sonogram everytime you go except for beta testing days. She did a pelvic exam and seemed satisfied that my ovary was shrinking in size.
Tomorrow I'm going to try to figure out how to scan our sonogram pictures from two weeks ago and see if I can post those here.

This whole pregnancy thing is starting to sink in and feel real.

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea_jennine said...

Glad you like your OB so much!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see your sonogram. Sometimes they scan well and sometimes they don't.

I know what you mean about nerve racking when they are looking for the heartbeat. I find myself holding my breath every time!

7:06 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

YAY for your first OB appt. That is such a big milestone!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Yetty said...

glad everything's looking good. Enjoy the holidays

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home